SELF INTRODUCTION

Hi..my name is Kaye and I reside in Sydney. I am an artist with 'free spirits' .. I don't even know what 'free spirits' means.. I mean how to explain so that one can understand. The best way to find out is.. check my Artworks. Nice to meet you all. Kaye: Figurative Artist
Powered By Blogger

自己紹介

はじめまして、KAYE (Kei) です。どうぞ宜しく。

これから ちょっと考えて、ブログ作りを始めます。

Hi there... Yarra is my name.

Love YAZAWA E-chan and MIYAVI....

also the Ventures.. the Eagles, ステーヴ*ヴァイ

Love drawing, painting, making things from paper, etc.

Bye... till next time

Yarra_Bay_Beauty

About Me

My photo
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
楽しいこと、笑うことが好きです。 煙草吸います。お酒は shoushou LOVE Drawing/painting, cooking, gardening, singing, playing music.. little Guitar and Keyboard.. Love all things fun in our life.

GORGEOUS "BLUMEN"

GORGEOUS "BLUMEN"
Beautiful !!! Just had to take some photos

Sunday, October 23, 2011

John Lennon - Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment